These resources were useful in the development of this project.
- CA protcol spec
- “Channel Access in Depth,” slides by Kenneth Evans, Jr.
- “Channel Access Concepts,” slides by Andrew Johnson
- Michael DavidSaver’s wireshark plugin for parsing Channel Access network traffic
- Ken Lauer’s homebrew-epics formula
- This tech-talk post
- This OSX-tuned branch of motorSim
- sans-I/O documentation
- the documentation and source code of h11 and pyepics
- the source code of epics-base
- This Stack Overflow post about socket options
- David Beazley’s blog post, Python Binary I/O Handling
- Beej’s Guide to Network Programming
- Finally, you may also be interested in Michael Davidsaver’s Channel Access protocol client/server in Python using Twisted Matrix.